Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [FALL] * Afterlife ' '

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

A LITTLE MAYHEM NEVER HURT ANYONE

Grueling tensions // Want me in a spiral // I'm waiting to unravel // Twisted motives // Drive me in a circle // I'm dying to untangle

She can tell she's struck a nerve in the Emissary and Morrighan could care less. At this point, there is no hope to ever mending this relationship, or even really a point. How Isra has any respect for this woman is beyond her, but maybe she's just good at putting on a fake smile. Maybe their Queen did not yet know what lay beneath that facade and the Warden is not afraid of exposing it.

While the woman goes on, the fury continues to bubble inside Morrighan. Next to her, Bram looks on with his hackles raised, matching the position of Moira's tiger. They lock eyes but do not attack, not without the order. It's tempting to say the word, but she also doesn't want to rely on her companion to fight her battles. She's more than capable with her many years of training for war.

Moira claims she hasn't harmed Morr, but in a way she has. "By pulling this shit, you are labeling yourself as a traitor. I don't know how anyone, Isra included, could trust you after this," she growls, her nostrils flaring and the fire beneath her continuing to burn. It reaches closer and closer towards the altar, wanting to consume every inch and maybe even take a bit of flesh off the Emissary.

At the jab that she needs to see a doctor, Morrighan just laughs. "The only one who needs something checked is you. A reality check should do you some good. I wouldn't have to be having this conversation if that disgraceful memorial was never created. From how defensive you're being with me, I would suspect that you were the one to resurrect it and that is a major concern."

The Emissary goes on to explain she does not mourn Raum and even tries to compare the man to Morrighan. It's a poor comparison though and she just shakes her head. It would do some good too for this woman to get the stick out of her ass.

Moira then turns to Boudika like a queen bee in a clique using her followers to turn on the lesser being. It's quite petty and Morr simply rolls her eyes. Before this, she hadn't felt anything particular towards the Champion. She had been helpful in capturing Abel, but other than that, they were acquaintances. If after this, the woman simply takes Moira's side, there would be nothing lost on Morrighan's end. After all, she didn't take on the position of Warden to make peace or new friends. She did it to do a job and make sure people weren't doing anything they shouldn't.

"You're a hypocrite. What powers do you have? You should be careful what bridges you burn because I will surely not be afraid to use my fire against you if the situation warrants it," she threatens, the fire growing higher and higher. Bram tenses beside her, but she gives him a look to stay put.

At this point, she's tired of dealing with the bullshit. Moira will not listen to her, maybe not even Boudika, and she was not accomplishing anything from this back and forth. She shakes her head and turns to leave, but not before her last words.

"Mark my words, Moira Tonnerre, watch your back. You're walking on eggshells and you can be sure that I will be reporting this to Isra."

She glares at Boudika but does not say anything directed to her for now. Time will tell if the woman takes any side, but she could care less if Moira wanted to create a group to go against her. Morrighan knows Isra will take her side and be just as furious as she is. What will happen next, she isn't sure, but she will be sure to keep a close eye on the Emissary. The woman doesn't scare her and she isn't afraid to take her down if needed.

For now she doesn't and the fire is snuffed out, but the smell of smoke is pungent. A reminder for Moira not to mess with her again or else she'll face her wrath. If anything, she will keep a watchful eye on the woman (or through Bram's eyes). As far as Morrighan is concerned, the Emissary cannot be trusted.

@Moira @Boudika dun dun dunnn
I know I'm posting out of order but I felt like putting a closer in here early just to wrap things up <3
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] * Afterlife ' ' - by Moira - 10-01-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: [FALL] * Afterlife ' ' - by Boudika - 10-01-2019, 09:43 AM
RE: [FALL] * Afterlife ' ' - by Morrighan - 10-01-2019, 10:06 AM
RE: [FALL] * Afterlife ' ' - by Moira - 10-01-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: [FALL] * Afterlife ' ' - by Boudika - 10-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: [FALL] * Afterlife ' ' - by Morrighan - 10-01-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: [FALL] * Afterlife ' ' - by Moira - 12-15-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [FALL] * Afterlife ' ' - by Morrighan - 01-01-2020, 11:52 PM