Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [FALL] * penumbra ' '

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ramses

Can you see in the dark?

C
rimson eyes never move from the pair before him, he watches quietly, their words almost hateful as they speak of him.

“You smell of day.”
The orange canary sings, her voice not entirely friendly but not angry, not quite accusatory. She had every right to question him, to question his intentions and his hunger. Ramses smirks at her as she continues on, rambling of something philosophical and of course, hilarious.
"A maze in Denocte has become a terrible thing. Tonight, I feel rather a terrible thing inside, too."
The woman says, her voice a muddle of feelings as she heads towards the maze, the large cat following close behind.

Turning his attention to the golden child once more, he cannot help the smiles that crawls so easily across his mottled lips.
"Maybe you shouldn't. But I'm sure you will."
They do not wish for his company but the coyote can practically feel the growl itching up his throat.
Who were they? Why did they feel they needed to treat him as if he carried a disease? Ramses was not responsible for the actions of Raum and it was unfair to place it on his shoulders. Baring his teeth, the coyote stalks behind them into the darkness, his anger coiling inside him.
“Do not give me that look again,” he warns the other stallion, his words laced in malice. He was a predator and one of the Davke, he would not allow this asshole to tread on him.
With that, he moves to push past the creature called Michael, clacking his teeth, a dangerous glint appearing in those blood red eyes.

"Speaking"
OOC: I'm sorry this is so short!
Tag: @Michael @Moira
credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] * penumbra ' ' - by Moira - 10-01-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: [FALL] * penumbra ' ' - by Michael - 10-09-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: [FALL] * penumbra ' ' - by Ramses - 10-09-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: [FALL] * penumbra ' ' - by Moira - 10-10-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: [FALL] * penumbra ' ' - by Michael - 10-10-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: [FALL] * penumbra ' ' - by Ramses - 10-20-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: [FALL] * penumbra ' ' - by Moira - 11-05-2019, 05:02 PM