Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - no more alone or myself could I be

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

ON RAGLAN ROAD ON AN AUTUMN DAY
I SAW HIM FIRST AND KNEW
THAT HIS DARK HAIR WOULD WEAVE A SNARE
THAT I MIGHT ONE DAY RUE

Like a spring breeze he arrived, the bounce of his curls as jovial and feather-light as they had always been, the smile on his rugged face easy and pleasant. He had come to the lake initially to meet some future court members, to discuss what their position and role in the court would be - and whether they would accept his offer of a position. It was a delicate balance, fitting the right members into the right positions, building a court that had been nothing but a nascent idea months ago. One thing he knew without a glimmer of doubt: the court of Denocte would be vibrant and varied, a mix of foreign and familiar. It was their way, it was his way, to be accepting of all varieties, to allow life in all of it's forms to find a place within their territory. 

That being said... Without a proper guard set up on the pass through the Arma Mountains, Reichenbach had taken it upon himself to perform a regular patrol - a simple stroll around the borders and through Denocte, more a freedom for him than a chore. Once he had a Champion of Battle in place, a more disciplined patrol would be arranged but for now... for now, Reich took pleasure in the gleam of silver light glinting off of the distant lakes surface. The sound of splashing reached his pointed ears as he approached, so Reichenbach changed his course and slipped from the cover of the trees to see who (or what) had broken the mirror-like surface. 

Argent eyes watched the monochrome stallion with amusement as he pawed at the water, his elegant brow furrowed and his slick ears pressed back against his feathered head. Reich slid his long lashed gaze over the other man quickly, noting the sharp cheekbones and angular legs with a hot blooded interest - he was beautiful, in a cool, arrogant kind of way. 

"Be careful or she might just slap back"

He chuckled, the baritone sound echoing out over the slowly rippling lake. 

ON GRAFTON STREET IN NOVEMBER
WE TRIPPED LIGHTLY ALONG THE LEDGE
OF A DEEP RAVINE WHERE CAN BE SEEN
THE WORTH OF PASSIONS PLEDGED

@AION i've always loved aion & am so keen to write with him!!

Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Aion - 07-09-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Reichenbach - 07-10-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Aion - 07-11-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Reichenbach - 07-15-2017, 03:58 AM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Aion - 07-16-2017, 01:14 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Reichenbach - 07-31-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Aion - 08-02-2017, 08:17 PM