Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - no more alone or myself could I be

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aion

AION

He hadn’t expected such a reply, but he didn’t allow it to show across his face, the corners of his eyes simply narrowing in response. He wouldn’t waste his breath here, at least not yet. Aion remained silent, eyes steeling over as he held his ground before the dark stallion. It had been a few years since he had last been in a proper fight, but he certainly wasn’t opposed to it now. The loss of his mate, coupled with the fierce storm that had separated them and the consequent days he had spent wandering alone, had soured his mind and made him prone to irritation, more so than he already typically was.

But the stranger’s curt words were replaced with a smile, and a hint of confusion flashed across Aion’s features for a split second before he covered it back up. He was expecting a show off, or at the very least a huff and a dismissal, but he received neither. It was infuriating. He didn’t want to play with words today, he had left such trivialities behind when he had given up his throne—or rather, when his crown had been torn from his head. This wasn’t a chess game, and Aion had lost the tact to hide his moves from his competition.

The stranger gave forth his name, but he wasn’t willing to do the same just yet, his mouth remaining a hard line cutting his lips. “Are you expecting me to shake hooves or sniff muzzles now, Reichenbach?” It would seem he was exceptionally determined to remain hostile, for his voice stayed cold and he kept his distance from the other.

@Reichenbach
no worries! and we can see how they develop first c’x aion will (eventually) cut it out if reich is persistent enough

Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Aion - 07-09-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Reichenbach - 07-10-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Aion - 07-11-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Reichenbach - 07-15-2017, 03:58 AM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Aion - 07-16-2017, 01:14 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Reichenbach - 07-31-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Aion - 08-02-2017, 08:17 PM