Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Before the dark hour of reason grows

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Of course the last time I saw her she was even smaller than she is now. She'd run headlong for me, much to her parents' dismay. The headstrong, innocent nature of any child could be a daunting challenge for new parents. But they seemed to do well, and the foal has clearly flourished. The winged, splashed child dances around in front of me, very clearly entranced in her own visions. The imagination of a child is something that can simply not be reckoned with it. It has no boundaries, no limitations. Sure, that's the nature of imagination -- but with children it's taking that creativity and strapping a jet pack to it. EVERYTHING is possible.

I stand there, silent, watching her with an easy, casual smile. Damaris sits next to me, watching the filly as well. She dances around on the cobblestones, small hooves clattering. My own form is shadowed by the overhang of a nearby building. I step out into the sunlight, slowly interrupting the little girl's play. I hope that she doesn't hold it against me. Adults aren't nearly as interesting as the worlds the mind creates. Damaris lets me approach first, not wanting to scare off the foal. I tilt my head and nicker a greeting. "Greetings, Miette." Darkened ears perk forward and my silver eyes sparkle.

WC: 219
Tag: @Miette

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Before the dark hour of reason grows - by Miette - 07-10-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Before the dark hour of reason grows - by Rostislav - 08-01-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Before the dark hour of reason grows - by Aislinn - 08-02-2017, 12:26 AM