Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Fall] Whispering goodbyes by moonlight

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes
And wants to play with it...

Sol was beginning to understand where she was coming from and couldnt find the words to explain it. Pulling against her lightly with his wing, he tried to comfort her further. "I dont mean to say that you should be ok with her loss. Not by any means. But I also hate to see your guilt destroying the beautiful heart that beats within you. Even in the face of such pain and regret, you are so much stronger than you know." He murmured, his muzzle pressing close to her neck as he tried to express himself. It was funny, he had never before had such troubles trying to express himself. But here he was, sounding like an idiot and probably looking like one as well. "And there is no way that I am stronger than you. I ran away from everything after my bad decisions... You are trying to live with them and find a way to keep going. If anything, you make me look like a coward while you are the rock solid one."

Sol listened to her words, trying to wrap his head around the bond between mates in her species. It was hard to understand, particularly to one that had never experienced love of any kind before. Even with his parents, there hadnt been true love between them and their son. "I find myself apologizing again. I have never witnessed real love, not romantically or familial. I judged what I do not know out of anger and it was not my place. I am so sorry that you had to go through all of this without the support of your father, but I am also trying to understand why he did what he did." Sol answered, once again berating himself for putting his hoof into his mouth and sounding like an ass.

"Thank you, I'm glad to have a friend like you." Sol felt a warmth spread through him. "I may be an idiot, but I will always be your friend." He murmured as they moved, feeling a jolt pass through him at the furious call behind them. Staying with Bel, he faced the angry filly that had called and felt the blood drain from his face. It couldnt be... Could it?

"Speaking."
@Below Zero
Notes: Closed <3
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Fall] Whispering goodbyes by moonlight - by Sol Bestiam - 12-18-2019, 11:59 AM