Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Fall] The Maze Watches

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

"I really, really hate scary places. What kind of idiot aims to truly . . . terrify someone in these." Coy smiled as he listened to her, amused by his own pranks that came out when he was feeling snarky. "Some of those that frequent these places life for the fear and shock. They feel that it is a challenge to try to make it through with as little expression of fear as possible, so those that run them tend to go as extravagant as possible to try to beat them. It is a game and a challenge to both." His words were honest as he looked at the maze around them, though he felt a strong desire to hold her tight and keep her safe from anything that might cause her fear. "I suppose you could call them both idiots, those that seek out the fear and those that use the seekers to further their art and create things that can make even seasoned explorers scream in fright." The last was said with an air of teasing, cyan eyes twinkling as he gazed down at her. A large part of him was in shock as registered that she was pressed against him, enjoying the touch far more than he expected.

Cally's description of the creature made him shudder slightly and he gazed down at the little doe. "I can promise you that I have never seen such a creature in this realm. I would be willing to protect you should one show up though." He murmured, his words soft as he watched her.

"I'm fine now . . . It just took me by surprise." Coy laughed softly, eyes warm as he watched her pull herself together. "I dont know... Perhaps I should surprise you more often if it means cuddles rather than stabbing." Coy winked, greatly amused by the whole ordeal.

@Callynite
"Coy Sass"
Notes: and he ruins adorable with his sass XD

The absolute BEST revenge...
is to stay fabulous.

Coding: Dyzzie - Image: Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
[Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 10-10-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 10-14-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-18-2019, 01:35 PM