Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Fall] The Maze Watches

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Huehuecoyotl
Perfectly Fabulous in every way

"Sounds like the both need new hobbies." Coy laughed and shook his head. "Perhaps. But good luck convincing those that need the new hobbies to take them up. Most enjoy it too much. You went into the maze... does that mean you are completely loathe to being startled? Or are you just reacting as such because you were scared more than expected?" He asked, watching her. His voice was kind and laced with humor as he watched her, not as sassy as he usually was.

"If one showed up, it'd probably not even notice me this time . . . not with out my magic. It's why they hunted us, Disirax can't produce their own magic, so they'd steal it from us to feed themselves, to create for themselves. With out my magic, they probably wouldn't even notice me." Coy flinched. Magic... Those creatures ate magic... He shuddered and wondered how the inhabitants of Novus would survive the arrival of the creatures. There was magic everywhere in this land. Even he had recently found himself filled with magic and was getting used to how it worked on his body. Not that he had told Cally. He didnt want to hurt her. "So Novus would probably be a buffet for the Disirax... that is terrifying." He replied, glancing around him warily without realizing it.

"Don't go getting cocky, you surprise me, and you might get stabbed again - twice even. And wouldn't you know it, I might even ignore your cries of pain and distress as you lay wounded. Don't sass me Coy. Or maybe I'll shoot you with an arrow instead - change it up! Is it really worth the threat to your ego at a bruised or broken hide - just to see if you taking me by surprise will give you . . . or someone else the cuddles when the shock wears out?" There was a tone to her voice that had him doubting her words. At least until the bow appeared. A flash of anxiety surged through him and he took a step back. Little did he know, a wave of ebony feathers had erupted along his flanks in response to the emotional surge. "You know... I dont think you could actually, intentionally shoot me. You would never be so cold... and you would miss me if I disappeared from your presence..." He watched her, smiling internally as he did. The comment about someone else getting her affection stung, though he did his best to not show it. "Of course... if you do want me to leave you alone..." He let his voice trail off as he took a step away, watching her from his peripheral vision to see just what the little doe would do.

"Sass"
@Callynite
Notes: There you go... new ammo for Cally to tease him with ;)

Table by Kaons and edited by Chaosy - Art by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
[Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 10-10-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 10-14-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-18-2019, 01:35 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 11-18-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 12-06-2019, 11:36 AM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-14-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 02-16-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-21-2020, 12:10 AM