Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ima reborn maggot using germ warfare

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Sada

Well, shit, that was a person.

Maybe.

The mirage ran at him, green and white and horse-shaped but unconvincingly so. It may have been that Sada forgot what a horse was supposed to look like (embarrassing), and she was running at him, which was a little disconcerting, and he thought that maybe this new desert he had stumbled onto had funny things like green creatures that looked like horses but were not. Unless she was a horse. Hm. 

”Hello?”

Sada stared at her. If she was a horse, she was sort of beautiful, in an alien kind of way, you know, very weird and funny smelling and green. He couldn’t get past the green part. She also had spines. If it wasn’t a horse, then perhaps he should be worried. If it was a mirage - well. He’d survived plenty of those.

”Look- I - I know you might not be able to give me a trustworthy answer. Like, I won’t know if you’re lying, and you won’t know if you’re lying, or you won’t tell me the truth anyway but-  fuck - listen. Are you real?” That was a lot of words to get out before he erupted into a terrific coughing fit. ”Do… you have… water?” Mirage water would suffice, he thought.

@Kalae
I don’t mind at all! Kalae is a beauty <3

Messages In This Thread
ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Sada - 10-14-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Kalae - 10-14-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Sada - 10-21-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Kalae - 10-24-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Sada - 01-17-2020, 01:14 AM