Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A new beginning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

1. Luvena
    Her ears pricked at the voice, as it broke the soft rush of the wind over the field, yet it took her a moment to realize that it was directed at her. The man who stood before her certainly beat her in stature if not in height.  He was rather plain if not for what looked like a scar on his hindquarters, and she wondered how it had come to be there.  "Oh" she replied "Thank you" her voiced rasped over the first word or two, having not been used in quite some time. She spent a moment deliberating whether or not to give her full name or not. She decided against it, it didn't matter anymore. That name was from a long time ago, and it hadn't mattered in Elysium either. She wasn't even sure her son knew it belonged to him now since she had used it so little.  "It's nice to meet someone here at last. I'm Luvena" The man seemed kind enough, and she was in no position to be choosy with who she gave her name.  "I suppose it's obvious that I'm new here then?" She let a soft smile cross her face, though it didn't extend to her eyes.   The sun had gone down completely over the horizon now, washing the field in darkness, and sending a cold chill into the air. The nights were growing colder as autumn swept over the land and warned them all that winter too was fast approaching. Still though, there was something about autumn that always warmed her heart. As the leaves changed colour and drifted down to the earth. @Rhone
    Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
A new beginning - by Luvena - 10-15-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: A new beginning - by Rhone - 10-15-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: A new beginning - by Luvena - 10-15-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: A new beginning - by Rhone - 10-25-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: A new beginning - by Luvena - 11-09-2019, 11:19 AM