Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A new beginning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She was brought back to a time nearly four years ago now, when she had first entered Elysium. it had been much like this. The virridian fields had spread out far before her, before corona took those lands, and they were neutral. She had been alone, confused. She had not yet found Picoro nor Io. A man had approahce dher, with a coat made of ivory and ebony, clashing together. Thanantos.  She had followed him back to the beaches of arae, where she had been housed for a very short time.  It hadn't lasted long. But that kindness had been what had convinced her to settle in Elysium for more than a few months. 

This was much like that. Again the green fields rolled out for a distance, again she was alone. and yet she was approached with words of kindness. She appreciated the distance he left all the same. after all, despite his kindness, they were strangers.  She dipped her head softly. "Thank you"  She replied. 

She found she wasn't surprised by his response. She remembered foing the same when she was the Lady of Crucis. She had wandered along the borders of the woods, to see if any newcomers approached. and then once she had done that, she slowly made her way to the claiming grounds, to see if there were any lost souls that might find a good home in the woods. 

his question had a lengthy answer. She came from many places, all of them important. "I've been all over" she replied. "Herstial, which I don't expect you to know. It's long gone. Elysium, many months travel to the east. It's been a long time since I've stopped anywhere notable." It was unlikely that anyone here knew of the lands. afterall, Herstial had been destroyed over 6 years ago. Elysium was far, and had crumbled 2 years ago. 

"I don't know this place well. perhaps you could show me?"

@Rhone

Messages In This Thread
A new beginning - by Luvena - 10-15-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: A new beginning - by Rhone - 10-15-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: A new beginning - by Luvena - 10-15-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: A new beginning - by Rhone - 10-25-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: A new beginning - by Luvena - 11-09-2019, 11:19 AM