Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Fall] What might tomorrow bring?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

Below Zero

my frost philosophy will put no curse on me

This time was growing difficult for the aquatic mare, all the celebrating and yet remembering of the dead. When two members of her family needed whispered goodbyes, and one was a death Bel put squarely on her shoulders, this time seemed to grow harder and harder for her as she spent more time about. She was already planning to go to the waters, the lake later - to relax within the embrace of the water - even if it wasn't the salt water she'd have preferred. But for now she was back at the markets for a new reason - a different reason. She'd heard the whispers of those who saw the stars, and interpreted them as if they spoke their own language. Who could give you hints and promises for tomorrow, or aid in a problem or project. She wasn't sure where to go though, and so she was watching curiously and cautiously as she meandered around the venders and party-goers.

And then she saw it, a flash of an expression of enlightenment as another moved away from an area. Bel immediately headed forward, her glow lighting her way better than any of the nearby bonfires as her attention focused on an area that seemed to be set aside. Candle flames danced, piles of pillows were everywhere, gleaming with gold. Bel hesitated before moving forward, not seeing anyone with in the place. She stood awkwardly, glancing around, uncertain. She just . . . she wanted to know, some sort of hint, of possibility towards the year to come. What to expect, what to prepare for, what to wait eagerly for. Anything really - anything to give her a hint of the future to come. "Uhm, hello? Is . . . is there anyone here? I . . . uhm, I wanted to . . . I want direction." She stated softly, hesitantly as she stared into the cushioned setting. Perhaps . . . perhaps no one was home? Should she come back later? Should she even be here to begin with?

Thoughts
Speech
@Katherine @Layla
Notes: Figured I wanted to try the star reading thing - for the year ahead for Bel. I'll prolly do one for miss Cally and Caelum at some point too.

i feel no cold, i feel no fear inside my mind

Now I'm full of energy

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
[Fall] What might tomorrow bring? - by Below Zero - 10-15-2019, 09:52 AM