Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - speak from our tongues, not our hearts

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

you are a black and heavy weight

Toro’s heart skips a beat when he smiles.

Michael.

Toro nods once, swallows, and follows him up the path.  It was a steep incline, yes, but Toro is surprised when Michael pauses. He would have walked, indefinitely, perhaps, thinking about what to say or what not to say or if he should say anything at all, until eventually he would follow Michael off the edge of the peak. He has a warrior’s lung and a half and lets his eyes glance over the other’s abdomen. In, out, in out. Mountain climbing.

Toro doesn’t like his questions.

Often isn’t quite the right word, but yes, sometimes I come around when I’m contemplating my death. That’s about when I come across some golden boy with pretty pretty hair and a pretty pretty smile and I think about that that is not what I ought to be thinking about, and then I want to die even more and then, hopefully, we walk back down the mountain together, both still breathing with beating hearts in our chests.

”Sometimes,” he says, ”but not that much.” A pause. ”I guess I can think more here - “ he laughs, tight and unhappily ” - but I’m not sure that’s good for me.” Toro looks at the ground, then back up. He tries not to stare too hard but doesn’t know how. ”What about you?”

@Michael | gasp! I can’t believe he Exposed an Emotion. | Battle for the Sun
"What I say,"

What I think,

What Hajduk thinks,
credit

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
RE: speak from our tongues, not our hearts - by El Toro - 10-23-2019, 08:23 PM