Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fire in my soul

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She trained her eyes on the figure above. Its wings beat gracefully, effortlessly, against the strong winds that came off the raging waters. Then like a crane diving for its prey, the figure dove. Luvena took a few steps back, her heart racing. She didn't know the people here. I didn't know how they took to strangers.  The appearance of the mare caught her eye quickly. She was striking. Dark bay, nothing remarkable there. But the underside of her wings was beautifully spotted.  

She could feel the mares blue gaze examining her, and she became quickly aware of her appearance. She was out of place her. A frail figure among the sound of a strong sea. She couldn't be sure, but she felt that this was someone important.  Squaring her feet she looked up ahead at the mare, meeting her gaze.  She pulled her neck into as much of an arch she could manage, with her head pounding, before clearing her throat to answer. 

"Quite" she replied, forcing herself to raise her soft voice over the wind and waves. "Why do you ask?" It wasn't like her to be so bold, and the question had the hint of a challenge in it.  But she had already been asked by everyone she had met here, and she felt the need to make it clear that she was capable of handling herself. and earning their respect here, as she had eventually done in Elysium.  It had taken a long time back then, and this time, she hoped the process would be a little faster.  She didn't enjoy being an object of pity, even though it was true that she wasn't exactly well.

However, though she wanted the respect of her peers here, she did not want to seem unfriendly, or harsh. "Luvena Xiaoli" she introduced herself.  The name Xialoi felt foreign on her tongue after all this time. But talking to Caelum had made her decide to start using it once again.  To take back what was hers, even though it would never hold the same power it had for her mother and father.  "I'm rather new here. I  have yet to meet many people."

@Marisol

Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Fire in my soul - by Luvena - 10-18-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Fire in my soul - by Marisol - 11-29-2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Fire in my soul - by Luvena - 12-11-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Fire in my soul - by Marisol - 12-26-2019, 04:24 PM