Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Fall] A single face in a crowd

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
"the sharp knife of a short life
i've had just enough time"
The Night was alive.

Both the night, in the time of day, and Denocte as well. There was a sort of delight she had in the feeling of so much hustle and bustle, of activity and flow of energies. So much life all around her. The chatter of new friends being made, and old friends reconnecting. Stories being told, songs being sung and so much more. It was an amazing thing, a sight for her disaster weary eyes. A breath of fresh air to her desperate lungs. So she allowed the sounds around her to lull her in, to soothe her rumbled wings and calm the thoughts that never seem to still in her minds (even now it still wasn't totally calm with in her head). She looked around slowly, watching the others around her, but still, even among the crowd, she was isolating herself. A bad habit when death befalls those around her.

Hoofsteps.

The sound had her ears perking, twirling to the side as her chocolate gaze turned up. Someone was heading in her direction - though surely not to her. Why would someone choose to approach her among the amount of individuals dancing and being just far more cheerful and grand then she. That was until she took a good luck at the other, watching her flinch from the fires, noticing the way she looked, to thin like she hadn't had a good meal in who knows how long. It was like an instant switch was thrown inside the blue-roaned fairy - an instant concern for the way she looked, the lack of health she seemed to have? Was she . . . okay?

She didn't look it.

And she did appear to have been searching out Caelum, as she stopped a few feet away, trying to seem as less threatening as possible. The poor dear was trembling on her limbs, that looked hardly strong enough to possibly hold her frame up. The femme couldn't seem in the slightest as threatening or scary. She spoke softly and Cael's ears twitched to catch the words, her smile a gentle one as she introduced herself as Luvena - being new to Novus to rebuild. Caelum's own returned smile was warm and caring, "Greetings, my name is Caelum Bella Knoxx, but please, do call me by Caelum. Are you feeling well? You appear rather under the weather. Won't you lay down with me? You're positively trembling . . ."

Concern, simple concern.

It flooded her voice, was held deep with in her chocolate eyes as she looked at the mare before her shifting to even offer her a space to fold her limbs, "I don't believe I've see you around Denocte, though I am fairly new myself . . . Are you of one of the other courts?" She asked in a way to continue the conversation (and subtly observe the other - her concern for her great). She did not look well with the dullness to her pelt and the lack luster of her eyes. The poor dear.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
[Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-18-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-18-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-19-2019, 09:08 AM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-19-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-19-2019, 06:30 PM