Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Fall] A single face in a crowd

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

It had been a while since someone had truly spoken to her. More than a hello. The past two years had been spent searching, and she hadn't come across many along the way.  Even though the marketplace was humming with activity, it was still almost peaceful in a way. aside from the bonfires.  She watched carefully as the mare responded, ever the quiet observer. She noted the way her ears flicked forward to listen to her own words.  something she deeply appreciated.

She had to keep herself from withdrawing when she noticed the concern in the mare's face. It had been years since she had had to see that look. It was one she had grown used to a long time ago, but never comfortable with.  She noted the way the mare introduced herself with her full name and briefly wondered if she should have done the same. She would have at one time, but it didn't seem important to her anymore.  

She decided to accept the mare's invitation to lay beside her but spoke at the same time. "Please do not worry for me" she replied. "I know I look..." she paused, looking for the right word. "Concerning. But, I'm fine, really. I have seen worse days and better days" She tried to reassure Caelum with a smile. "The trembling comes with the twig legs. It's a pleasure to meet you" she finished, trying to make light of her own situation.

She listened as the fairy continued. She noted as well that though what was clear in her eyes and voice was concern, there was something else too. Sorrow. She would not have been able to see it, was she too not all too familiar with the feeling. "I'm of Dusk Court, a medic, though only recently" she wasn't even sure if it was the right fit for her, it was just the first place that she found.  "And yourself? I take it you know the place better than I. I didn't even know this herdlands name until now"

@Caelum

Messages In This Thread
[Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-18-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-18-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-19-2019, 09:08 AM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-19-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-19-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 11-01-2019, 09:23 PM