Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Fall] A single face in a crowd

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She shook her head slightly. She only took herbs when she had too. She had discovered quickly when she was younger that if she took them every time she felt any pain, she would begin to develop a resistance to the effects of the herbs. "I have a fair few, that I try to rotate. poppy seed and chamomile to soothe. Feverfew and borage  for headaches and fever.  Daisy leaf, if I can find it, but it wasn't common in Elysium, and not in season for long. Lavendar too, but not often for the same reason. I dry Marigiold leaves sometimes and save them for the winter.  Ragwort is good, but honestly I can't stand the taste so I avoid it unless it's all I can find. I prefer a mix of Sorrel and Raspberry leaf. Regardless I don't use them unless I have to. Eat too many too often, and you will stop feeling their affects. "

Really they were just for control. they never really took the pain away, only made it more bearable, but she supposed that that was better than nothing. 

"I found a cure once in Elysium" she ventured  "It seemed a permanent solution, however, it turned out that it does not hold outside of the land."

She dipped her head slightly at the mares next words. It seemed that the fae had experienced it more recently than herself. She knew all too well that there wasn't anything she could say that would lessen the pain felt. "The best we can do is carry on, heads held high. If we were truly fair and kind nobles, than the people know we would have stopped it had we been able" 

She nodded gently. "Thank you" she murmured. "I have met few in this land, and all are kind, but it's nice to meet someone who shares such experiences. who knows. " She pulled herself shakily to her hooves, listening to them clip on the stones. "I should be heading back. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope we may do so again." she meant it. It had been a long time, since she had met someone who she connected with in such a way. After Io Kairavi died she had felt an emptiness, one that not even Cavalier or Liatris or Eremuris could fill. perhaps in Novus she would finally fill in the hole Io Kairavi had left in her heart. 

@Caelum
a closer :) sorry it took so long. hope we can thread these 2 again sometime!!!

Messages In This Thread
[Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-18-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-18-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-18-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-19-2019, 09:08 AM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-19-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 10-19-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Caelum - 10-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: [Fall] A single face in a crowd - by Luvena - 11-01-2019, 09:23 PM