Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Sky Ocean is Flooding!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

it's hard not to stand in
awe and enchantment

Empathy echoed in my heart for the lost creature and I hoped I was as kind as I needed to be to help her enough through the evidently confusing scenario. “Angry?” I paused, looking to the rain. Mother Nature possessed her own warped emotions that came in rage and grace and sadness. What she felt before she felt it was a mystery and predicting it? Seemingly impossible, though I knew of travellers who had dedicated their lives to working out her obscure ways and I praised them for their work, wishing one day they’d have the answer to tell me. But for now, I could only tell of my own theories. 

“Mother Nature is funny, perhaps she really is angry and this is her outlet,” I paused again, but just for a moment. “Who knew her anger could be so beautiful,” I spoke with a wonder as I stretched a limb out before me and rested my chin, watching the rain as it slammed on the ground sending sprays from the forming puddles. “And who knows what is great enough to anger her herself,” I pondered on the possibilities and hoped that one day, in my life time, all would be answered.

As she spoke of her home my ears sprung forward and I lifted my head, noticeably taking a lot of interest in what she had to say. I smiled warmly and asked more with interest, as well as with the intent of continuing to distract her. “I can’t even begin to imagine – I have only seen coral from the shallows in small doses but I can guess it is incredible down below?” The vibrancy, the colours I adored. What I knew of the ocean summed up was that it was an entirely different world down there, one (like the stars in the sky) I might never have the luxury of exploring.

“Hidden kingdoms?” My ears must have bent forward with my curiosity, but then I chuckle. “I long for wings to fly and fins and gills to swim with, sometimes I feel I will never be satisfied whilst bound to the ground,” My cravings were definitely out of bounds and I accepted that they may never become reality but so long as I could walk I would be happy that I could at least continue my path of exploration on the surface.

ooc: <3
tags: @Dyzzie

with the beauty in which
nature expresses herself
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
The Sky Ocean is Flooding! - by Below Zero - 10-22-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: The Sky Ocean is Flooding! - by Atlaas - 10-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: The Sky Ocean is Flooding! - by Below Zero - 10-30-2019, 09:47 AM
RE: The Sky Ocean is Flooding! - by Atlaas - 11-02-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: The Sky Ocean is Flooding! - by Below Zero - 11-17-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: The Sky Ocean is Flooding! - by Atlaas - 11-19-2019, 07:48 PM