Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - reynardine

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Juniper,

"Of course," she hums, "I am one of Vespera's Priestesses. We are an enigma; we know all and see all, we love all without restriction nor restraint. How do you put into words that which is divined by a goddess, my sweet, sweet dark love? How does one portray a goddess in the flesh, or those she chooses to send her messages through, those whose eyes and skin burn and bleed for her, whose minds are given over wholly so that she may live and prosper through us, and on even more so into the people?" Her answer is so simple and so complex, given with the tinkling of petal-soft laughter pressed into the fold of his neck. Pale nose traces his breastbone nearest her, and the Pegasus girl leans ever closer as though to meld them into a being of dark and light evermore.

Again he withdraws even as he burrows nearer and nearer. Again her heart flutters and she presses her lips to the brow that falls against her neck.

Rey breathes her in like he looks at the stars - yearning and so full, ready to be emptied and remade. Everything he does draws the goddess-girl closer, and so the wisp of a thing only shakes her head and smiles. "Here, what you have done does not matter, my sweet bull. Here, you are only mine and I am yours. Nothing else need be thought of. Wipe the stains from your skin, wipe them and let yourself rest. I can see fatigue on your brow and wipe weariness from your skin."

She pulls from the trees drooping vines, letting them wrap like a golden cord about their necks. "Let me take the weight from your shoulders, and whisper to me in our grotto these words only a god should get right. You'll say them perfectly, and I'll tell you of our future after, my sweet bull."

“Speaking.”
And their lips the secret kept,If in ashes the fire-seed slept.
credits @El Rey <3 

Messages In This Thread
reynardine - by El Rey - 10-22-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: reynardine - by Juniper - 11-06-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: reynardine - by El Rey - 01-22-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: reynardine - by Juniper - 01-29-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: reynardine - by El Rey - 02-05-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: reynardine - by Juniper - 03-24-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: reynardine - by El Rey - 04-15-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: reynardine - by Juniper - 06-29-2020, 08:04 PM