Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - The Cycle of Life

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away

“Not the first,” I laughed slightly, shaking my head with honest words. “I don’t the heart to hurt even a fly,”

“Exploring is a fine way to damage property,” Merrily my voice comes, glad to have found another who trailed in the essence of adventure. Sands shifted and with it, time, and with that, each place morphed into new territory, toned with the colours of each season. Meaning, though you may have seen it all, you never truly have. Our best predictions could not portray the fate of the future. The very land she and I stood upon could be torn up in a few thousand years, or overgrown in thick forestry or captured and drowned by the strength of the ocean. Wonder gleamed in my blue orbs, I always wondered. Mind never resting as I dreamt of where we could be in the future. Would our lands grow in even more impressive stature or would what we know be mere graves of its inhabitants?

I imagined now, these deluxe hills rolling under waves of snow, crisp in the summer shine and teaming with wildlife in the heart of spring. In autumn, the tones were orange tinted and the long weaves of grasses were starting to die back. However, I still saw beauty in the sheet of scenery and was loving every moment spent here. I must have appeared distracted for just a few moments. “I know the trouble, I spend a lot of time passing through differing lands and often I scathe my wears,”

My work was a sure craft of the mind and skill. To some, ideas were hard to form but creativity brewed between my lobes and thus masterpieces (I humbly call them) came from my hooves. Though I loved the speciality of my skill, anyone could turn their hand to learn the ways I wielded my tools, some perhaps in a better fashion than even I. “Craft is hard to learn, but anyone may turn their hoof and hone their skill,” I pause, glancing at the leftover scrubs of meat. “Unfortunately yes, I wish I knew ways to make more use of her materials so not anything went to waste,”

ooc: na
tags: @Callynite

Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape

Messages In This Thread
The Cycle of Life - by Atlaas - 10-24-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Callynite - 10-25-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Atlaas - 10-26-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Callynite - 10-26-2019, 11:29 AM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Atlaas - 10-27-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Callynite - 10-29-2019, 09:20 AM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Atlaas - 10-29-2019, 05:58 PM