Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - disaster hearts

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
TENDER HEART

Beyond mortal control, certainly. She still doesn't know what she did to cause the ire of deities, what sins she committed. All she knows is she hurts in ways she cannot explain, and will not voice. She aches for her family, for her beloved. She knows they may no longer even want to be a part of her life, or that perhaps they will shun her. It will be well deserved, for running off as she had. If you love someone, you do not run. But she feels the cold prickle of loneliness in her gut, against her heart. It aches something fierce.

Shaking the thoughts off, her head lifts, and a small smile appears, just for the moment. "Thank you. I can't offer much.. maybe my wares? I've become more of a merchant.. but I still heal. I carry balms and ointments.. anything medical with me." She longs for the days where she was a healer, where she could do good. "I want to at least be a helping hand in this court." Not just idly stand by.

She inhales, only to let it out, one ear flicking before her eyes dart, fixing on the long legged canine at Marisol's back legs, and back to the woman herself, her eyes softening. She will not ask about things, she will learn them on her own. What has happened since she's been gone. She knows there's much she has missed. "I only hope everyone else is as accepting as you are, of how I've changed physically."

@Marisol ||

Messages In This Thread
disaster hearts - by Araxes - 10-25-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: disaster hearts - by Marisol - 10-28-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: disaster hearts - by Araxes - 10-28-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: disaster hearts - by Marisol - 10-29-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: disaster hearts - by Araxes - 10-29-2019, 11:30 PM
RE: disaster hearts - by Marisol - 11-17-2019, 03:04 PM
RE: disaster hearts - by Araxes - 12-05-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: disaster hearts - by Marisol - 12-26-2019, 04:45 PM