Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

A familiar scent carries over the cider and Corr turns to see another from Terrastella take a spot next to her. She does not know him by name, but he seems familiar. Having another from the Court is comforting as many are likely feeling the same emotions as her. Possibly even worse if they knew Asterion longer than her.

After a few moments, the man leans down and lets out a breath closer to the altar base. Corr tilts her head and watches as a sprout comes to life before their eyes. Magic must be at work as it transforms from a small green bud into a brightly colored lily. She gasps in awe and smiles warmly.

"What a beautiful gift you have," she comments, admiring the freshness of the newly bloomed flower. It's as real as any lily you would find in a garden and not something of an illusion. It grew right up from the cracks of the streets and placed its roots below Asterion's altar. A beautiful addition to her gifts from the sea.

"My name is Corrdelia, crow witch and resident psychic of Terrastella," she proudly introduces herself with a bow. As if on cue, Hāsta flies over and takes perch on her shoulder while finishing the last bites of rabbit she scavenged. "And this is my companion, Hāsta."

When she looks back to the altar, although much more lively than before, it still brings about many emotions. The trio's disappearance still makes no sense since no bodies had been reportedly found. Marisol had been named Regent not too long before Asterion disappeared, so it was almost as if he had planned this.

But why not tell the Court?

"I think he's still out there," she blurts out, her tone becoming more confident. "I don't believe he's dead. Something in my gut tells me he and the others are still alive." Her smile from earlier has disappeared and she just presses her lips together while in deep thought. He had to be, he had to be. But, what did this man think? Corr looks at him with curiosity of his own theories buzzing in his mind and hopes he might share them.

@Rhone <3
"Speaking."

credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 10-26-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 10-29-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 11-28-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 12-22-2019, 04:39 PM