Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

The man seems like a gentle soul with his soft smile and earth magic. Corr has always admired those who are connected with the Earth in this way. Although she feels blessed to have the gifts she has, she's always wished she could share this stronger connection. For now, she'll just have to live vicariously through others.

"Brighton?" she asks curiously after the man mentions being thankful for him. The name is unknown to her, so she's not sure if he's someone important within Novus or just the man personally. Either way, they must be pretty important if they were able to give out this kind of magic.

Now having a name to a face, Corrdelia feels like she's heard his name before. Rhone isn't one of the higher counsel, but she's fairly certain he's one of the Champions. She doesn't pry, but wonders if she should ask later. "Pleasure is mine, Rhone."

The crow witch's expression lights up when he quickly agrees with her on her hunch about Asterion. Many did not and some had gotten offended, so it feels relieving to have someone else on the same page. As he continues to speak, his suggestions are very interesting. If Asterion planned to leave and wanted everyone to think he was dead, he must've had a good reason… right?

"Maybe he was… running from something," she suggests, though not completely beliving the idea. The former king didn't seem that much of a coward, but then again she didn't know him as well as others. Surely if he wasn't running away, whatever it was had to have been important if he was abandoning his own Court.

"I think you're right though," she added in regards to Asterion likely not coming back soon. "But, I do miss him a lot. I haven't been in Novus very long, but he was - is - someone I'm honored to have met."

Memories from the island will always stick with her. He seemed like a lively man with a pure soul, but there is still so much she doesn't know about this new world. Maybe he had a new calling somewhere else and needed to start making a difference there. At the least, they could only hope wherever he is, he's not in any pain or distress.

@Rhone <3
"Speaking."

credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 10-26-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 10-29-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 11-28-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 12-22-2019, 04:39 PM