Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

It's hard to tell if Corr may have hit a nerve when asking about Brighton. Rhone sighs before he explains that they are a god of earth from the land he's from, but leaves it at that. It brings about many questions, but she elects not to ask as it seems to be too much trouble in some way.

But it makes her curious- is the power too much of a burden? Would he rather not wield such abilities? If Corr could, she'd create gardens of lilies and lavender. Both for the aesthetic and the purpose of healing. It'd certainly be more helpful in the colder months when such plants and herbs were hard to find.

As the conversation shifts to Asterion, the man says he's sure that their King had a good reason to leave. The mare agrees; she never got a vibe from him that he was lying or had any sort of malicious intent. He seemed troubled, but not so much that he might jump into the sea to meet his end. They very well could never find out what truly happened, so tonight could be treated like closure.

Rhone confides that Asterion was the first and only to truly welcome him into the lands. This makes her heart ache. The Court had seemed so welcoming when she first arrived, Asterion included of course. Maybe she is just always seeing the good in others that it doesn't trouble her if someone doesn't spend a lot of time to make her feel comfortable. She is also more self-sufficient so after setting up her home in the swamp, she felt content without needing to socialize with many of the Court. But, not everyone felt this way.

"How long have you been in Novus?" she asks, skirting around more questions of his homeland just in case. "I think I've been here almost a year now. It doesn't feel like it's been that long, but Asterion was very welcoming to me too. It made the transition easier."

The mood here and throughout the streets is so somber, it dampens her mood almost too much. She is naturally a positive individual, so to be soaking in so many negative thoughts and feelings is making her almost weak. It certainly would do her no good if the tone continued to be this way.

"What is your favorite memory of him?" she asks with curiosity, her eyes shifting to Rhone. She looks almost like a child who is eager to hear a story told by their parents at bedtime. Corr hopes it's a happy memory and maybe one that will make Rhone smile.

@Rhone <3
"Speaking."

credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 10-26-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 10-29-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 11-28-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 12-22-2019, 04:39 PM