Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone listens quietly to her story about her walk with Asterion on the island. He remembers many conversation doing simple day-to-day things. Perhaps that is what he liked about Asterion the most. Even as a king, he was able to get down on the level of his other subjects and just get to know them on a personal level. It wasn’t so much about a king ruling his people, but a friend sent to guide them. At least, that’s he thought of their interactions. "That sounds like a lovely afternoon." A pot of tea did sound splendid. A walk, some refreshments, and good conversation had always been a favorite past time of Rhone’s.

He looked up at her when she mentioned that it was time for her to head back to Terrastella. He offered her a gentle nod of his head when she offered him a cup of tea or an outing to see the oak tree he had grown. "As I would love to share a pot of tea with you. Until next time." He watches quietly as she says her last goodbye to Asterion. It was a beautiful memorial and the Night Court had won points for allowing such a place to remember a great leader, even if it wasn’t their own.

After she leaves him alone to his own thoughts, he sighs. He looks down at the alter, wishing there was more he could say or do. He grows another lily there, making sure that this piece of stone will always share beauty. "I miss you, brother." His words were soft and mostly unsaid. They were nothing but a whisper on the wind for only his own ears to hear. Perhaps Asterion would hear them. Perhaps he would see just how much he was missed.

And with a final sigh, Rhone too heads back to Terrastella, the cherry blossom tattoo on his right hip is left losing its leaves somberly. It reflects the sadness Rhone feels, the withering away of something great. But something knew would rise, he was sure of it. Something always did.

@Corrdelia - A closer <3

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 10-26-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 10-29-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 11-28-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Corrdelia - 12-22-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: [FALL] i can hear the ocean whisper - by Rhone - 01-08-2020, 08:23 AM