Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [fall] butterfly skeletons

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

i am the fire
i am burning brighter
roaring like a storm

Something in her feels eager.

She is eager for answers and for justice. After hiring August to do some digging, Morrighan is eager to know the facts. Who bothered to set a memorial up for Raum? If they're ever able to find out, she looks forward to throwing them out of Denocte. Quite frankly, she wouldn't mind if it turned out to be Moira after all. She is tired of the woman's attitude.

The grullo mare has left the heart of the markets towards the outskirts near the shore. The smell of the ocean hits her immediately with the hint of fish. When she had first arrived, she could barely stand it, but now it's normal for her.

A pale woman wearing an old cloak catches her attention. She doesn't look familiar from the Court, so she is likely a visitor for the festival. Something about her seems… off. Her two-colored eyes narrow at the stranger for a moment before she makes her approach.

"You seem lost," she states matter-of-factly. "Are you here for the festival?" Morrighan stands in front of her with her magic twisting inside her. For now, she keeps it at bay and even her hooves don't generate any warmth. They can in a matter of seconds should she deem it necessary.

"I am Morrighan, Warden of Denocte," she adds, feeling it important to state her rank. Just in case the stranger had anything in mind.

@Messalina have a grumpy Morr <3
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
[fall] butterfly skeletons - by Messalina - 10-26-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: [fall] butterfly skeletons - by Morrighan - 11-03-2019, 10:52 PM