Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - bring me the horizon

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

She dreams of the desert with its sweltering heat and endless sand dunes. There is a haze on the horizon, but something seems to be up ahead. At first, Lucinda thinks it to be a mirage, but she can just make out the form of a dragon. The light catches its scales just right to show a violet sheen and when the creature turns, their eyes meet.

But that is where the dream ends. Her eyes snap open and she is back in her home in the cool canyon. It's the same dream she's been having for a few days now, but this had been different. This time she saw the dragon's eyes and she knew- Abraxia.

Her dragon familiar had been left back in her home world, but she thought her to be dead by now. The traitors who ambushed Lucinda's family captured their dragons, but Abraxia had to have escaped. There's something in her telling her this is more than just a dream. It's like she can feel her familiar close, but yet she's still too far away. Now that she saw those eyes, she knows it has to be a sign. Now it's time to find her.

So she sets off for the desert, carrying her staff with her. That same intense sunlight beats down on her now as her hooves sink into the sand with each step. One thing about the desert is there are no clear landmarks, so one may as well be looking for a needle in a haystack. Thankfully, Lu had lived here long enough and therefore had a pretty good sense of direction. It's just making sure she's going in the right direction of her dragon.

"Abraxia," she calls out with her mind. There is no response, but Lu remains hopeful.

Then she sees the blood spatter in the sand. It's very faint, but it's something.

(Open to anyone who wants to help Lu find her dragon <3)
"Speaking."
Art by Rhiaan ; Table by Layla

Messages In This Thread
bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 10-26-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 11-03-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 11-05-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 12-03-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 12-06-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 12-11-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 12-15-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 01-02-2020, 08:48 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 01-04-2020, 11:59 PM