Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - bring me the horizon

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

It's not long before Lucinda realizes she's not alone. A man makes his way over, his thick mane blowing lazily in the desert breeze. She admires the large weapon he has strapped behind him- an aged war hammer. There is a tinge of red that glistens off the metal when the sun hits it just right. For a moment, she's curious just how powerful the blade is. It does not seem like the man has come to fight as he comes to stand by her side, towering over her. Truthfully, he is not too hard on the eyes either.

When he asks of a map, it's clear that the stallion must not be from around here. Even so, she finds herself matching his smile with one of her own. "Regretfully, I do not. Although," she replies, looking him over with a raised brow. "You're lucky to have found me. The desert is not too kind to wanderers." And it's true- one can easily get lost with nothing but sand dunes. Between the scorching heat of the day and the icy cold of the night, the deserts of Solterra can be a dangerous place if one is not careful enough.

Lucinda takes another look down at the ground again, staring at the blood spatter in the sand. "Apparently, it does not take too kindly to those who are searching either…" she mutters. She knows there has to be a connection to it all. Her dream felt so real and the plea in Abraxia's eyes is not something she can ignore. Something pulls her forward, but it's only a feeling and does not include a sense of direction. Of course. Perhaps there is a trail of blood if she looks close enough… The ebony mare takes a few steps forward, fixated on the ground beneath her.

Then she looks back at the man again, a hint of mischief in her smile. "They say dragons lurk the lands of Novus. Have you seen one before?" Conveniently, she does not disclose that the dragon she seeks is her companion, Abraxia. This is not information the man needs to know (maybe not yet, or ever). For now, she seeks information in case he may have seen something in his own travels. Part of her hopes he has to give her a better head start on this search.

@Thaeron <3
"Speaking."
Art by Rhiaan ; Table by Layla

Messages In This Thread
bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 10-26-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 11-03-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 11-05-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 12-03-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 12-06-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 12-11-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 12-15-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 01-02-2020, 08:48 AM