Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - We Are the Wanderers Who Don't Stop at Night

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

it's hard not to stand in
awe and enchantment

“Stark” seemed a gross understatement and did not honour the beauty which met my eyes. Though dry and bare each grain of sand, each rock and every lone unclad tree that stood, had a story to tell that was as great as the next forest or ocean. The world was adorned with treasured secrets kept by Mother Nature which we may never be told and if she were their keeper then who was I to undervalue her beloved creations? Her work was the beating of my heart and I stood, passionately, by her legacy, daring to uncover her truths.

“Stark? Maybe. But if everything were forest and trees then there would be nowhere that stood out, nowhere new to discover and love for what it is,” My ongoing passion for the world was evident, and as I spoke my lips stretched into a slightly more assured smile, almost confident that my tactics had worked and that she wasn’t about to pounce.

As she stepped to the edge I turned my rump and did the same, a pillar separating us. I craned my neck to the stars as if I were touching them and my eyes closed whilst the winds whisked forelock from between my eyes and back across my nape. I didn’t turn to her as she spoke, listening and dreaming of the battles that did and do take place. The sheer thought sent a tingle through my spine and into my limbs, summoning a rush of adrenaline as if a fight were taking place right now.

“I have not but, I imagine it to be spectacular - Are they regular?” I reopened my eyes, unbothered by the idea of blood stains on the ground and my head turned to her although I doubt she could see much of me due to the (protective) pillar. My curiosity wondered and I’m sure she is thinking similar. “What brings a lady and her dragon here so late in the night?” The world was everything but people, people were just as strange and interesting. My loins had been called here by the spirit of adventure and I wondered if her heart carried her here like mine.

ooc: <3
tags: @Lucinda

with the beauty in which
nature expresses herself
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are the Wanderers Who Don't Stop at Night - by Lucinda - 11-09-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: We Are the Wanderers Who Don't Stop at Night - by Lucinda - 11-15-2019, 10:52 PM
RE: We Are the Wanderers Who Don't Stop at Night - by Atlaas - 11-19-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: We Are the Wanderers Who Don't Stop at Night - by Lucinda - 11-24-2019, 07:03 PM