Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

we're climbing until we transcend
higher, higher to where the skies end

Something is happening that she can't explain. She feels an urge to back away as the mare gets closer, but the hint of a laugh in her tone pulls her back in. Her voice is like honey and she could listen for so long without growing tired of it. If the woman is a witch, Morrighan has fallen for her spell.

Caligo surely had her way within Morrighan's life, more so than any god or goddess ever had. Still to this day, the Warden isn't sure how she feels about it. There had been a time she didn't believe in any deity, but Novus had changed that.

Next to her, Bram looks like he's about to laugh his ass off and it's likely he can tell how the woman is making her feel. Morrighan shoots him a glare and he simply responds with a toothy grin.

"Bram," she says with a groan, answering the question of her bonded's name. He stays where he is watching the pair and she wishes he'd leave. She will likely never hear the end of this from him after tonight.

Then Al'Zahra brushes her cheek.

All of Morrighan's muscles tense up and she isn't sure what to do. Part of her wants to run, to get away from this and the feelings she can't explain. The ones that make her stomach turn and make her fire burn differently. It feels like there are butterflies in her chest and she has no way of speaking anymore. She hates it and loves it at the same time.

"I can't tell you. But I can show you."

She is caught by the firelight in the woman's eyes and words still do not come forth. Morrighan wants to be shown- but why? Why is she letting this woman change her emotions in such a strong way? Why is she letting herself be so vulnerable?

In these moments, she's letting her win. She wants to feel something more. She wants to feel alive. Like when she used to be able to ignite the biggest bonfire, but somehow, this is more intense. More real. It's as if the dancers feel the same way when their movement becomes more wild.

She didn't think it was possible, but Al'Zahra is close again. The woman touches her neck and it sends Morrighan in for a loop. Her mind is screaming at her. The fire inside of her is lashing out with nowhere to go.

"And after that I could show you how dancing doesn't tire you out." It's suggestive of something and Morr blinks in confusion. Her muscles have not relaxed this entire time. "I…"

Then the woman pulls away and her heart starts to sink.

The crowd is moving and seems to press in closer like a blockade. No no no, come back. Bram is out of view, but she doesn't care, she wants to follow her and she can't understand why.

But, maybe she doesn't have to understand it. Maybe she has to embrace it. Maybe she just has to feel.

Morrighan manages to break through the crowd back to the woman's side. The music has started back up again and she can feel the beat of the drums in her chest. It's pounding almost as hard as her heart, as if to emphasize how it's screaming inside of her. Her mind is a muddled mess of panic, of wanting, of hunger.

And she is dancing. Never in her life did she imagine herself here, but she is. She can feel her muscles starting to relax. And she swears her hip has just touched Al'Zahra's voluntarily.

Somewhere, Bram is howling.

@"Al'Zahra" -whistles-
"Speaking."
credits
credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Morrighan - 11-08-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Al'Zahra - 11-23-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Morrighan - 11-24-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Al'Zahra - 12-08-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Morrighan - 12-13-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Al'Zahra - 12-30-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Morrighan - 12-31-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Al'Zahra - 01-12-2020, 09:40 PM