Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

we're climbing until we transcend
higher, higher to where the skies end

There is something to the nature of the dance and the closeness of their bodies that makes Morrighan feel alive. Normally she'd threaten them all with her fire until they backed off, but all she can focus on is the fluttering in her chest and the heat coming off Al'Zahra's body. She twitches as the woman touches her and the fire ignites at her feet anyway. It sends some of the crowd away and the pair get many dirty looks, but she doesn't care.

A warmth spreads with each part of her body that the woman touches and it makes her want to feel more. Her head is spinning and her heart is racing. Al'Zahra's words in her ear are like honey and she can't get enough of it.

No one has ever made her feel this way before. There had been a time where she thought she loved someone, but she had been young and naive. Perhaps this time isn't all that different, but it certainly feels different. The fire within her can feel it too.

For a moment, Morrighan is lost in the woman's eyes and slowly follows her when she pulls away. She's been instructing the Warden the whole time, putting her under a sort of spell. She's been falling for it every step of the way and is almost drunk in it. Until their dances changes and something makes her heart catch in her throat.

What is she doing?

It's a feeling of panic. It's a realization that she's let herself be consumed by these emotions she doesn't even understand. She's made herself vulnerable in the worst way. What has she done?

Her fire is snuffed out and she runs. She can feel the pain of being torn away and it stings. She misses the warmth of the woman's skin against her's. Even as she pushes through the crowd in desperation, she can still smell the spices on her mane. It fills her nose like smoke and her head hurts.

She runs. She runs until her legs are tired, until she can feel something more than the ache in her chest.

@"Al'Zahra" :( I love them <3
"Speaking."
credits
credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Morrighan - 11-08-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Al'Zahra - 11-23-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Morrighan - 11-24-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Al'Zahra - 12-08-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Morrighan - 12-13-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Al'Zahra - 12-30-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Morrighan - 12-31-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: [FALL] you're beautiful and sick like me - by Al'Zahra - 01-12-2020, 09:40 PM