Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - All the Good Girls go to Hell

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Huehuecoyotl
Perfectly Fabulous in every way

There was a stillness that he rarely saw in horses, an almost predatory calm that seemed to emanate from the mare. It intrigued him and he watched her carefully as she examined his much less simple coat and rather arrogant facade. Little did many know, Coy had a softer side hidden deep under the sass and snark. Cally had been able to see a bit of it, though he was still hesitant to fully relax and let her in... He might be stabbed if he did and that would be devastating.

“Greetings,” Coy flicked an ear at her elegant greeting, dipping his head low in honor of her speech. "I am Huehuecoyotl, Coy to my friends. Is there a name that goes with your striking beauty?" He introduced himself with a wink and grin. She was definitely striking and pure in appearance. Did her heart match that facade? Was she the perfect lady that his mind pulled up at her snowy pelt? Or did she contain a fire that could scorch the very earth if one pushed the correct buttons?

“Do you know the title of this land?” Coy tilted his head slightly. She must be new to Novus. "The realm itself is Novus. You are currently within the Night Court, also known as Denocte. To the west is Dusk Court, Day Court is north from here, and Dawn Court is north west. " He pulled up his mental map, making sure he wasnt forgetting anything. "Of course, some of us refuse to adhere to the courts... wandering where we can find fun." He finished with a grin, wondering if she would be like him or become a member of a court like his sister.

"Sass"
@Daunt
Notes: Omg she reminds me of Nesta from Sarah Maas's A Court of Thorns and Roses! I love her!

Table by Kaons and edited by Chaosy - Art by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
All the Good Girls go to Hell - by Daunt - 11-13-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: All the Good Girls go to Hell - by Daunt - 11-19-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: All the Good Girls go to Hell - by Huehuecoyotl - 11-24-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: All the Good Girls go to Hell - by Daunt - 11-28-2019, 02:31 PM