Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - All the Good Girls go to Hell

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Huehuecoyotl
Perfectly Fabulous in every way

“Daunt,” Another one word reply. This mare was filled with short replies. Was it a matter of not comfortable with his presence, or was she just a little slower to think? The stallion watched her for a moment as he mulled it over. She didnt seem slow... Perhaps he had offended her in some way? Shaking away the thoughts, he dipped his head and smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you." He offered, curious how she would respond. How many words would slip from her pristine white lips.

“I abide to no other than my family,” Coy flicked an ear and stared at her for a moment. Family... That was something where he had never connected. Outside of his little sister, family didnt really exist to him. "Is your family in Denocte? I would have noticed if I had spied any snowy creatures such as yourself before." He commented, trying to lure more than a few words from this silent being. It was a challenge and one that he found fascinating at the same time.

“And what is your concept of ‘fun’, Huehuecoyotl?” Coy couldnt help the smirk that grew on his face. That was his favorite question. Flicking his tail, he tilted his head in a movement that was equal mixtures of predatory and seductive. "Oh darling. When you say it, I must say that my name sounds like either ambrosia or poison. I havent been able to decipher which elixir fits best." He winked, shuttering one cyan eye momentarily before opening it and taking in her pure form again. "Fun can come in so many different forms. It can be challenging, or seductive. It can be friendly banter or witty remarks from a beautiful mare. It can be challenging oneself to doing ones best, or challenging another in some form. I am a creature that enjoys nearly anything... So long as it doesnt mar ones beauty." That was just about the only thing that he would not willingly take part in. He was still worried about the injury caused by a certain little doe. It was hard to see, but it seemed to be fully healed and invisible from what he could glimpse.

"Sass"
@Daunt
Notes: lol She asked the right question to get some flirty sass from him

Table by Kaons and edited by Chaosy - Art by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
All the Good Girls go to Hell - by Daunt - 11-13-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: All the Good Girls go to Hell - by Daunt - 11-19-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: All the Good Girls go to Hell - by Daunt - 11-28-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: All the Good Girls go to Hell - by Huehuecoyotl - 11-30-2019, 04:56 PM