Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To Champion the Community... One must learn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Baphomet

Queen of Seduction

The chimera mare snorted in the cool morning air. She felt a new desire for life, a desire to meet those that called Solterra home. The new sovereign had named her the Champion of Community. The idea of Baphomet being a champion of anything would have caused so many laughs back where she had come from. The mare had been a very different being before arriving in Novus. She felt a desire to be more than just the tyrant leader that she had once been.

Stepping into an elegant trot, she listened to the golden bangles as they jingled around her pasterns and smiled. Baph loved the sound of the metal clinking against each other. It reminded her of bells, announcing her arrival. The court walls rose before her and she smiled at the solid nature that made her feel safe.

"The idea of enjoying safety is something that I would have never expected for myself." She mused as she strode into the fortress that was the heart of Solterra. "This land is so different from my original home, so much more welcoming and full of heart. Or at least, it will be. I will help the new sovereign to build Solterra back to power." Baph murmured, her vow more for Solis than anyone around her. There were places she could go in the court that would probably have more life, but she wanted to start here in her goal to learn more about those that lived in Solterra.

"Speaking."

@ -
Notes: Baph wants to meet more Solterrans!
credits

Messages In This Thread
To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 11-15-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Orestes - 12-08-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 12-09-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Orestes - 12-12-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 12-16-2019, 12:19 PM