Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To Champion the Community... One must learn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Baphomet

Queen of Seduction

“Baphomet!”
Baph slowed as she heard her name, quickly zeroing in on the one calling her. She was surprised and delighted to see the sovereign in all his golden glory. The chimeric mare dipped into a low bow before rising to her feet and smiling warmly at the stallion. "Good Morning, Orestes." She greeted him, taking the chance to get a look at him and appraise him. He was shorter than she, but not obscenely so. Where she was leggy and built to run, he seemed more muscular and solidly built. For a moment, she had thoughts that were definitely out of place and had to force them away. This was not the time for that idea.

“Would you care if I accompany you, on your walk? I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about you. After all, we cannot be strangers. Where is it you're from, originally?" Baph beamed and dipped her head. "I would be honored to have your company. I cant say that I had anywhere in particular that I was heading, but if you did, we can definitely follow your path instead." She responded, once again finding herself appraising the stallion and wondering what sort of leader he would come to be as the time passed. "It is hard to work together if we are strangers. More difficult to trust if you know nothing of the other." She nodded, realizing that she must be a stranger to just about everyone in the realm.

"I came from a land of arid plains and swift winds. But the more that I think about it, the less I remember of the name. I was not the nicest of horses at the time, growing to be a bit of a tyrant to say the least. I left after an... altercation... and never looked back." She explained her history in as short of a summary as possible, still not sure how much of her history would be easy to explain or how much she was willing to. Her past was a mess, periods of pain and force that had shaped her into the strong, power hungry mare that she was. Though she did a good job hiding that hunger from those that could use it against her. It was not the time to go after power. She needed to get a solid foundation in this realm before making any moves. "What about you?" She asked, her golden eyes taking in every marking and muscle on his form.

"Speaking."

@Orestes - Notes:
credits

Messages In This Thread
To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 11-15-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Orestes - 12-08-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 12-09-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Orestes - 12-12-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 12-16-2019, 12:19 PM