Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To Champion the Community... One must learn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Baphomet

Queen of Seduction

“Good morning, Champion.” Baphomet preened under the title that she had been given. It was a step that she had enjoyed, though no where near the title that she had hoped for. Smiling at the golden stallion, she dipped her head and listened to him as he continued. “Perhaps the markets? We can get something to eat.” Baph nodded. "That sounds like a great idea." She answered, following him as he started in the direction that would lead them to the markets. As they walked, she flipped her mane in a way that could be considered flirting if someone looked close enough.

“I couldn’t agree more, Baphomet. I apologise for it taking us so long to get past formalities; the court has kept me busier than I would normally like. Not to complain, of course.” Baph smiled. "Please, call me Baph. It is easier on the tongue than my entire name." She laughed softly. "Being busy isnt always a bad thing. It just means that we have to make certain to keep our busy schedules dont prevent us from... exploring... our connections with the court and each other." The chimeric mare winked at him as she spoke, fully flirting now.  

“You spare the best details Baphomet, I love stories of tyrants and altercations.” Baph chuckled as she heard him. "Lets see... My sire was a tyrant in and of himself. My mother was too self absorbed to care that she had birthed a daughter. I was left to my own devices, expected to either become the perfect heir to my sire on my own, or die trying. And I obviously didnt die." She paused with a soft laugh. "I found power in using my wiles to... interest... stallions until I had one that abused that power in his own twisted way. After that, I wasnt as frivolous. I dedicated myself to being the queen that my sire had wanted for his daughter. I... became the same tyrant that my sire was for a few years, before a battle with one of the stallions in my herd caused me to flee for my life." Yes, she had glossed over a big part of her history, but Orestes deserved to know who he was working with. Hopefully, he wouldnt decide that he loathed her now.

“What was the land itself like?” Baph paused and thought about her original home for a moment. "Honestly... it was flat and boring. There was not much in the way of trees or hills, mostly dry grass and sharp winds. Makes Novus seem like a haven. But the desert is so beautiful and fascinating. The heat makes me feel so alive and powerful." She commented, eyes shifting to look around her at the court that she had claimed as her own.

“I came from a warring island somewhere across the ocean. There were horses full of magic that could become any shape they wished and were in love with the sea; and then there were the islanders, who hated them. Anyways, I was one of the only one of my people to make it out alive, and sometime later I was lucky enough to wash up on the shores of Solterra.” Baph nodded, thinking about what he said. "Perhaps you find yourself lucky, but I think Solterra is even luckier. If you hadn't washed up here, it could have been another sovereign like Raum... At the very least, no one as handsome as you."

"Speaking."

@Orestes - Notes: Well... Apparently she decided to flirt lol
credits

Messages In This Thread
To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 11-15-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Orestes - 12-08-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 12-09-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Orestes - 12-12-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: To Champion the Community... One must learn - by Baphomet - 12-16-2019, 12:19 PM