Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Old Friend in a New Place - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Perfectly Fabulous in every way

Coy sighed as he enjoyed the warmth of the fire, chatting with others. A flurry of movement caught his eye, and he glanced up to see a mare that seemed similar. It couldnt be Cae. She had her home and was settled there. Or at least he hoped. Keeping an eye on the figure, he tilted his head and tried to decide if it was her. As she came closer, his eyes widened and he turned to look straight at the incoming fae princess.

"I never expected to see a familiar face from the past in Novus. Hello, Coyote; how have you been? It's good to see you . . ." It took him a moment to accept what his eyes and ears were telling him. "Cae! You are here! Why are you here?!" He started excitedly, stepping closer and pulling her into a hug. Yep... Coy was still as proper as ever. This mare had been his favorite partner in crime when they were younger.

"Ahhh... You missed me... I can completely understand searching the world for one as fabulous as me." Coy teased, bright eyes alight with happiness at her sight. "I have been good, harassing the blockheads that bother me and meeting people to cause trouble with. What about you?! It has been so long!" He was completely thrilled to see her again and it definitely showed.

"Sass"
@Caelum
Notes: <3
CREDIT to Maxxie for image

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Friend in a New Place - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-13-2020, 12:15 PM