Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Medical Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look forward toward the future...
There you shall find peace.

"Are you alright, you seem a touch lost in thought." Pol jumped as the striking mare arrived. Lavender eyes widened as she took in the smaller, much more delicate mare. Her thick, silky looking mane and tail looked as pure as the snow around them, though there was a look about her that hinted that the smaller mare might not be too impressed with the cold. Not that Pol disagreed. Ever since her accident, she had avoided cold whenever possible. It hurt her tail where the half of her fluke was missing.

"I was thinking about home, actually. I havent ever called any place home... Not since I was a foal... pup. Sorry. Life was a mess back then and my head still doesnt wrap around everything as well." She laughed softly as she fumbled through speaking. "I am Polar North, but you can call me Pol." Might as well take a stab at finding friends since she was here and planned to stay. Her meeting with her sister had been a mess, but Pol was determined to make the best of her life now that she had a place that she could belong. A surge of loneliness wrapped around her heart and she thought about the vibrant bull that she had met on her travels. He was the only one that knew all that had happened to her.

"So is Denocte your home as well?" She asked, trying to strike up conversation with the flying creature that had found her.

"Speaking"
@Caelum
Notes: ---

Messages In This Thread
Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 11-24-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 12-06-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 12-09-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-09-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 02-09-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-10-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 02-12-2020, 05:39 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-26-2020, 03:15 AM