Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - eventide and bejeweled sky

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

Antiope is glad to see that she did not bump too hard into the other equine, so as not to make them spill the contents of their cup nor set them off balance. Their gracious smile brings one of her own about her lips, curling up the corners and setting a warm tone to her sapphire eyes, normally so sharp and watchful.

“Ah, thank you. It is one of my most trusted companions,” the Regent says, knowing as she turns slightly that the obsidian blade of the axe and the many etchings in its surface will catch the soft glow of the firelight around them. “You are familiar with weaponry?” She hasn’t met any other equines who carry a weapon on their person as she, and it would be nice to have something in common with this woman she has just met.

Antiope’s main weapon of choice is certainly her axe, but on the battlefield she had been known to grab at anything available if it would aid her fight. Now, she doesn’t use it to fight but for other purposes. It will always be a comfort to carry it at her side, just behind her shoulder, regardless of its use. The Regent’s eyes shift to streets around them, with the turn of conversation.

As quiet as they are she can see that just beyond the other woman where she had been headed is busier. “I hope you are enjoying yourself,” she says with sincerity. The festival had been quite the task to help set up. Hanging decorations, gathering supplies, but fortunately they had not been doing it alone. Many citizens had offered to step in and help; even some of their allies from other courts.

“Would you care to join me for a treat…?” Antiope asks, her speech fading as the Regent realized she did not know her companion’s name. “I'm sorry, we were never properly introduced; however, I was just headed to my favorite baker in the market and it’s the least I could do for bumping into you.” Her favorite, and the best, if you ask her. Their goods always made her feel happy and satisfied after she finished one.

"Speaking."
| @Castalla

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Messages In This Thread
eventide and bejeweled sky - by Antiope - 11-26-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Castalla - 11-26-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Antiope - 11-28-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Castalla - 12-08-2019, 12:36 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Antiope - 12-12-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Castalla - 01-04-2020, 01:58 PM