Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the last flower [midwinter festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Fiona

Tell me where it hurts
I just want to build you up, build you up
'Til you're good as new

Fiona steps away from the wall and into the moonlight, which turns the soft tones of her coat to almost-silver. Her lavender eyes are gentle and knowing, like a wish. Or a warning. “I was,” she responds with quiet tones, knocking gently upon Marisol’s thoughts.

“I know it’s tradition to have the recipient find the giver so I hope you won’t fault my breaking from the mold, but I needed to speak with you,” there is, perhaps, a smile turning up the corners of her lips. It is wistful, and content. Fiona has made up her mind, the only thing left to do is to make it official. “I hope you liked it,” she says, obviously referring to the gift.

This decision is not an easy one too make, though it does ease her mind knowing that there are so many in place to aid and support Marisol where and when necessary. But, Fiona has helped to guide her people through so many things, and now she feels it is time to withdraw while things are both calm and looking forward.

“Would you humor me with a walk?” the Champion requests, turning away from the barracks toward the quiet fields used for training. Here, it is almost easy to believe the court is all tucked up safe and warm in their beds. But further away, the streets are bright and filled with light and merriment. She wonders if they will still be celebrating tonight, once their coversation is through.

"Thought-casting."
credits | @Marisol <3

Messages In This Thread
the last flower [midwinter festival] - by Fiona - 12-04-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: the last flower [midwinter festival] - by Fiona - 12-12-2019, 04:55 PM