Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - silver & gold [midwinter festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

strangeness and
charm
This one is not a talker like Corr, but that's okay. She's used to those who are more introverted. Sometimes she even gets them to come out of their shells. Whether or not that will be the case with Katerina is unclear. For now, the crow witch remains friendly and tries her best to project that off onto the woman with her magic (or what little there is of it).

The rose woman is from Delumine and Corr's ears perk up. "Hey, I was just there not too long ago! A beautiful land, your Delumine. Your library is especially breathtaking. I wish we had something like it here- I would probably never leave it," she rambles, thinking back to the short time she was able to spend there. She remembers too their Warden in his adorable glasses and hard-to-read demeanor. Those she's met so far from the Dawn Court have certainly been quirky.

There is another thing that Katerina mentions- not knowing where to start. It sure is a conundrum and one Corr can understand. The tree is massive and so is the collection of ornaments and trinkets to put on its branches. She laughs.

"Well, that's the beauty of it. There's no right or wrong way to it! Just pick up something that speaks to you, or just looks pretty, and place it wherever your heart desires." She then moves back to the pile and looks around for a moment before her eyes lock on a shiny red orb of an ornament. She picks it up and happily hands it over to Katerina.

"It matches your colors! Go ahead, take it and put it where you think it'll look nice." She tries to be encouraging in hopes that the mare will give it a shot.

@Katerina <3
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
silver & gold [midwinter festival] - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: silver & gold [midwinter festival] - by Corrdelia - 12-28-2019, 12:28 AM