Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - moonlight & mead [midwinter festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

The longer they dance, the more mead she sips and the more she can feel it warming her body and making her thoughts fuzzy. She smiles as Yana compliments her companion, although her expression may come off as more goofy than she means it to.

"She's a smart cookie, indeed! A little shit, really, but she's been with me through thick and thin," Corr says proudly, looking up at where the bird is perched again. After a few seconds, she realizes she's been staring at the wrong lantern and looks to the next one, then the next one, before finally finding the crow again. At least she got there eventually.

The witch comes back to the conversation as Yana mentions her interest in seeing her home. She is delighted, but then sad at the thought of someone not having a home of their own. "You're always welcome! The swamp is like that I think. It's always whispering things," she says, with more inflection on the word 'always'. It comes across as if Corr hears voices when she's outside, but it's not entirely untrue. The swamp is a magical place with its own unique sights and sounds (and smells). It has its own charm that doesn't really make sense until one has spent enough time among it all.

Then Yana asks if Corr has seen a specific relic. As she describes it, she unfortunately doesn't remember ever coming across the stone. "I can't say I have, but I'd love to see it! Maybe that's where the voices are coming from if you've claimed each other?" As she says it, it's almost like a lightbulb has gone off in her head. It could be the source of everything this whole time. "Tell me more about it." She is like a little kid being told a story at bedtime, only she's merely at the beginning stages of being drunk.

"Speaking."

Corrdelia Maude.

@Yana finding my love for writing Corr again a little bit here hehe <3

Messages In This Thread
moonlight & mead [midwinter festival] - by Corrdelia - 12-16-2019, 12:43 AM
RE: moonlight & mead [midwinter festival] - by Corrdelia - 01-09-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: moonlight & mead [midwinter festival] - by Corrdelia - 01-23-2020, 11:59 PM