Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - feel the wind rise

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline del [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 195
Inactive Character

Crisp footfalls lend to the presence of another. Noëlle twists her focus upon the stallion, at first glance nearly washed into the backdrop. A specter gaining form, and peeling away from ivory walls. Noëlle’s eyes brighten, holding true to the hue of soft rose-petal orbs shining back. Absorbing her attention more than necessary. Broken by the creature’s lyrical tone, and the line that he casts upon her.

It is as he jests that she can take in the subtle elegance of his form. Of long sloping structures, and supple angles. Her lips curl into a grin, and her voice releases an off-handed laugh. “If the sky must prove it’s dominance over me, it has no choice but to grant me wings! It’s the only way to guarantee a fair fight.” There is an air of playfulness, a mock stubborn tongue in reply.

A crown of antlers sits proudly upon his head, glittering with a thin sheen of ice. He is followed and trailed by cerulean fabric, having the effect of mist that trails and ebbs behind, upon and below. There is a desire to inquire of its origins. The make of the thread, the source for the way it sits like air beside him. The stranger reminds her of the mythical, of woodland fae, a vision of ice harboring warmth from his gaze.

“I’m afraid I search for the simplest of things, on this fine winter day. Much of the plant life hibernates, but there are champions who thrive in this frigid land...” She shies away from speaking it aloud. Her pause is warranted with a subdued giggle, shifting her body towards the fields ahead and staring out in the landscape. “Berries. Oh – but not the kind you would want to eat. Well, some perhaps… but most of them are poisonous this time of year. Blackthorn, rowan, dog rose… juniper perhaps.” Her focus turns inwards, as she purses her lips in contemplation. She finally turns on her heels, and wears a frank, curious expression. Perhaps in the very form of an innocent child, seeking worldly questions – of the heavens and the stars – where and how the world came to be from the wisdom of an adult. Accompanied by the very same naivety; placing good will on strangers. “Have you encountered any of them on your way?”

It is more likely that her expression is one of hopeful curiosity. To have lived this long, Noëlle knew better than to outright trust. But she yearned for company, and the prospect was very rarely thrown aside. Especially with the menial work ahead, a companion would be a refreshing pace.

@Aeranas // it was great! Aerie is so beautiful! =0

Messages In This Thread
feel the wind rise - by Noëlle - 01-07-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: feel the wind rise - by Aeranas - 01-07-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: feel the wind rise - by Noëlle - 01-07-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: feel the wind rise - by Aeranas - 01-11-2020, 11:22 AM