Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - in my kingdom

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vendetta

You sit and stay, I don't obey
Where do we land in the Black Sea
The days are short, the nights creeping upon them more and more quickly, rushing over the sky like a heavy storm. It is almost the only indication that it is winter in Solterra, other than the chill to the air when the sun dips below the horizon for its final goodbye of the day. Nights in Solterra now are cold, and many Solterrans no doubt choose to remain inside once the sky begins to turn gold (especially those of wealthier status, who have robes and warm fires aplenty to return to).

But the woman in red skirts with ruby eyes, who passes down the streets like she owns them has too much business that thrives in the shadows and the night. She cannot be scared away by the sight of her breath as it passes from her lips nor the chill that brushes its fingers across her dappled skin. She walks with a purpose that is not out of place in the desert but perhaps a shrewdness that is, Azrail trailing behind her like some hell-sent creature.

They are a pair to lay eyes upon, certainly. A unicorn dressed in blood and her skull-bearing bonded.

They are walking in relative silence along a nearly empty street when Vendetta turns down a narrower way, not lit as warmly by the golden hour. Her skirts have left snake-like trails in the sand behind her, she observes, as she waits for Azrail to join her. She is poised, like a snake herself, eyes sharp and cutting. “Were you intending to introduce yourself or simply forgo manners in favor of tailing me?” She steps out from the shadow of the alley and into the path of another equine, waiting, waiting. How she is so easily underestimated.

"Speaking."

| Open to whoever is interested!

Messages In This Thread
in my kingdom - by Vendetta - 01-16-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: in my kingdom - by Locke - 01-20-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: in my kingdom - by Vendetta - 01-25-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: in my kingdom - by Locke - 02-09-2020, 09:15 AM