Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - For I am a Sinner, Not a Saint

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Silence is a blessing lain heavily upon her shoulders, a cloak in the world of noise and chatter that had been shut away from her for so long. So many smells and sounds assaulted her on her trek here, the sea most of all cooing for her to come back, to come home to a dark cell and a dark secret, begging and crying in its briny tones, a wailing man on the shores beckoning with open arms. She would not. She would never return to the arms of iron and bars without light.

So silence reigned and she let herself relax, let her foot tip forward as she shifted into a more comfortable position.

It was a blessing. And then it is destroyed.

'Hello,' echoes softly through the halls, a warbling voice without confidence nor comfort in its tones, wholly unknowing to the woman that grinds her teeth when those tones grate upon her ears. 'Where are you?' They ask, only a few rooms down the hallway, passing, but slowing still.

Hush, Dalmatia thinks, throwing a glare toward the door.

Of course they would not, of course she looks back in time to see a woman of cream and white walking just by, turning Baroque face toward her, expressive eyes widening. Dalmatia frowns. It has been so long since she's smiled, so long since she felt laughter bubble in her chest like clouds drifting in the sky. Instead, she turns her face to the window, to the moon, "You found me," is her only reply. Now keep walking, she thinks, tail flicking to and fro while her ears tip back, hiding within masses of hair, freshly combed and braided once more.

She is a woman fit for battle, a woman on edge, she is seeking everything but company. No, that's the last thing she would ever desire when she's drowning in her memories and they're trying so desperately to eat her alive.

There are so many demons there, in the cobwebs of her memories, clinging like spiders as they spin their webs thicker and thicker, waiting until she finds the threads that won't let her step back again. Waiting and watching and wanting.

The ex-vicarious sighs at last, a crude huff of air through her nostrils, and glances back again just to see if she is alone at last.

Beware: I am fearless, and therefore, powerful.

@Elena | <3

Messages In This Thread
For I am a Sinner, Not a Saint - by Dalmatia - 01-20-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: For I am a Sinner, Not a Saint - by Elena - 01-26-2020, 11:07 AM
RE: For I am a Sinner, Not a Saint - by Dalmatia - 02-12-2020, 02:17 AM
RE: For I am a Sinner, Not a Saint - by Elena - 03-07-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: For I am a Sinner, Not a Saint - by Dalmatia - 10-24-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: For I am a Sinner, Not a Saint - by Elena - 12-20-2020, 02:02 PM