Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - my pain will be red

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 113 — Threads: 14
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

With every wobbling step, it felt like her charmed life was crashing down. Born and raised as a princess among princesses, Anandi had never actually been on the receiving end of a wound, with the exception of what she wrote off as love bites.

Sisters would be sisters.

This was different. This was real. Three jagged claw marks sank deep into her shoulder.

If it were not her own blood, she would be able to smell it from a mile away. As it is, the blood is all she can smell. And it should terrify her, and in some ways it does but--

crisp, slick copper. hot, salty red.

The scent makes her feel so… so alive.

And the pain, like nothing she’s felt before, sharp and electric and wanting to be unzipped.

It also felt like a new life was rising to take that charmed life’s place, and she did not feel an ounce of regret for her actions.

When the emissary staggers the hospital, she is preceded by the scent of salt and blood. The wound is fresh and not yet clotted. The dragon cut into her shoulder cleanly, but only the gods know where those filthy claws had been before sinking into her flesh. Dirty little creature.

H-help!” She calls up into the canopy through gritted teeth. Her nostrils are flared and her breathing is heavy. “I need a fucking medic.” Rage and pain twist her face into a snarl that is not very becoming at all.

My pain will be red like a ripe cherry mashed on a white tile–

art

open to any! Tagging @Samaira @Yana who expressed interest <3 this is set immediately after this thread.

some say the loving and the devouring are all the same thing

Messages In This Thread
my pain will be red - by Anandi - 01-20-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 01-21-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 03-03-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 03-28-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 04-03-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 07-09-2020, 11:14 AM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 08-19-2020, 07:03 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 08-27-2020, 11:10 AM