Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Winters end

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She smiled softly at the mare. "I am young" she affirmed "But I was never meant to live a long life. Truthfully fate told me to die two years ago, and it was only by the grace of Elysiums firstborns that I eluded that fate. But I will fight until I can't anymore."  Mostly this was something she could accept. She had accepted it then. She only wished that she could die in peace knowing her children were safe. But no one could have everything they wished for. She feared she had spent all of her wishes by now. She closed her eyes in thought. "I like to wander when I can" she answered softly. "See what the lands have to offer, what new discoveries lay before me.  And the seaside... I like watching the waters change.  But really I just enjoy the company of others. being alone was never something I was fond of. I would much rather talk, and exchange stories. What about yourself?"  Surely the golden girl before her could find some enjoyment in her life. 

"me neither" she replied gently, touching her nose to Elena's shoulder, a gesture of comfort. "Our homes are behind us... but at least we are here. and safe."  she paused as the girl mentioned being drawn to monsters. "I know how you feel..." she murmured. "I married the man who burned down my kingdom" she attempted a soft smile "Not my finest moment."  She remembered it so vividly. Before she had even had a chance to walk to the alter, the willow branches had been set ablaze, and she was stumbling along a beaten path to the woods, her mother and father beside her. She remembered seeing her reflection in the pool of blood around them after.  She didn't look back after that, not once.

"she was my mate" she replied, turning her head away slightly, to hide the tears brimming in her eyes. "She saved me after a forest fire. My lungs were filled with smoke, and it was she who found me outside the woods. after that, we were rather inseparable." she paused "And then she left me... not a word, not a single goodbye, took our son Eremurus with her. She was my love... but I don't think she'll be the only one. I think you can have more than one great love in your life... I hope to find it again one day"

She listened to the girl's story attentively. They were more alike then she thought. She laid her head  on the floor, against the mares chest. "You and me both" 
@Elena

I think this work as a good closer :)
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Winters end - by Luvena - 02-04-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Winters end - by Elena - 02-09-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Winters end - by Luvena - 02-10-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Winters end - by Elena - 02-17-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: Winters end - by Luvena - 02-18-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Winters end - by Elena - 03-11-2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Winters end - by Luvena - 03-20-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Winters end - by Elena - 04-05-2020, 05:25 PM