Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - New strength .:Israfel:.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

"A healer I suppose" she replied awkwardly. I'm not sure what the official ranking is, I've only met one other at the hospital, and she didn't seem to know much more about it than I did to be perfectly honest with you" She couldn't tell if Israfels formality was forced or not. "Well..." She started "We have plenty of fever few, but we could use some borage and burdock, theres not quite enough sunlight in the swamp for it to grow well.  We could do with some Tansy as well, especially now that the pollen is about" Thinking about it now the hospital seemed rather empty. The only other individual she had seen was Elena, who seemed to be in the same situation as herself. New and unfamiliar.  

"Are there many healers in the dusk court? It's just I haven't really seen many" She watched as the mare seemed to stretch out stiffly She hesitated to suggest something for the mare, some willow bark perhaps to ease her stiffness. But she still wasn't sure who this woman was, and she didn't dare come across as rude.  She tensed momentarily at Israfels words. It wasn't a job she had been very good at in the past, not that anyone here had seen her track record. Except for Abrin, and she hadn't seen him since that one night in Denocte. "That's true" she finally answered, forcing herself to relax "But unless we anger somehow anger Vespera I can't see that being anytime soon"  

@Israfel
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 02-06-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Israfel - 03-28-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 03-28-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Israfel - 03-29-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 04-01-2020, 11:08 PM