Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Where did you drag me?! (Below Zero)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

It's your giant stalker." Sol heard the acerbic comment through the darkness and flicked an ear. It was an unfamiliar voice and he turned his head to try to locate the sound. "Whoever you are... I think you would find that I dont actually stalk anyone. I have a few friends that I care for and check in on as time passes... but no stalking..." He defended himself, feeling a stab of irritation at the fact that one would call him as such.

"Sol? Why are you trying to swim in the swamp? Most use the dry parts to make their way across - there are predators in the water, you know? Actually - what are you doing in a swamp at all, silly!" Sol took a deep breath and sighed in happiness and relief. "Bel! You are ok. I was getting worried since I havent heard from you since the... since the bonfires." Since the night that her sister had miraculously appeared from the dead. Since the night that he had watched the emotional turmoil berate his dearest friend and felt her shaking beside him like she was going to fall into pieces at his hooves. Since the night that he started to realize the he truly cared for Bel in a way that could possibly morph into more in the future. So many ways that he could have finished that sentence... Instead it came out lame and pathetic.

"Predators... dont usually scare me. But then again, I can usually see what is around me as well. This infernal water is not helping matters. And I didnt know I was in a swamp. I was flying overhead and needed to land as it got darker. Dusk is the hardest time for me to see reliably and I thought I could wait for a few moments on the land and be safe." He answered her questions as he climbed from the murky waters to the sandbar that she was standing on. He noticed the creature on her back and eyed it. Sol had a feeling that this little creature was the one that had made the initial comment and he wasnt sure if he was fond of the creature or not yet.

As he stood on the dryer land, he watched the world around him start to be bathed in the usual flickering glow that he had grown used to. Glancing down, he noticed that his hooves had dried enough to reignite and rival Bel's striking ethereal luminescence. It was rare for him to actually see her in full glow, since they usually stayed where there was some light rather than the pitch black of the swamp that he had somehow managed to meet her in. Pressing his muzzle forward, he reached to caress her shoulder in fond greeting, careful to stay out of the way of the clearly otherworldly creature that seemed to have attached itself to her.

"Seriously... How are you? I dont know that I have gone this long without hearing your voice, at least since we met initially. I have learned that I look forward to your company." His eyes were warm and inviting, filled with a lot more than was coming from his lips as he gazed down at her face.

@Below Zero
"Speaking."
Notes: -snorts- Since she didnt speak to him in the quest, Sol doesnt know Yuki's voice and might have been defensive XD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did you drag me?! (Below Zero) - by Sol Bestiam - 02-15-2020, 11:47 PM