Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - SOBER II , melodrama

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

RHOSWEN,

The mist spiralled upon her fire-borne flesh, cavorting slowly as though it were a dancer and she a ballroom. And she watched, and she waited. Patience did not come naturally to a hurricane; Rhoswen incinerated, Rhoswen beguiled - Rhoswen did not wait. Figments of memories long passed seemed to beckon her through the early morning light; some singing, some snarling. She closed her eyes, impervious as ever. "Rhos...? What are you doing here?"  Those same eyes flashed open, burning with an abyssal grey flame; licking the bones of her brother. A year in time since she had last laid her feverish gaze upon Reich - he had not changed; like a dark ship anchored to the earth he remained as strong and unyielding as ever. "I asked myself the same question, don't you worry." A smile, soft but impassioned; true to say she had not intended to return to Denocte so soon. She had left in a flurry, desperate to shed Calligo's morbid shackles. But, then, she had not expected her brother to be made Sovereign of the entire Night realm. As the ochre man leapt toward her she rolled her eyes and bit a smile back, as all younger siblings would, allowing Reich to embrace her briefly before stepping back and addressing him with a shake of her auburn curls.

"Congratulations, brother. Who knew we'd be standing here."

@reichenbach muse is dead but i wanted to reply ;-;

Messages In This Thread
SOBER II , melodrama - by Rhoswen - 07-16-2017, 11:08 AM
RE: SOBER II , melodrama - by Reichenbach - 07-20-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: SOBER II , melodrama - by Rhoswen - 07-24-2017, 05:57 AM
RE: SOBER II , melodrama - by Reichenbach - 07-31-2017, 11:47 PM